6.05.2011

Stuck in Dreamland.

As you all may know, I have been having some rough nights in the sleeping department. Since my schedule is so... not really a schedule since I have little routine, I have been going to sleep rather late because I cannot get out of bed unless I have to. Also I am an incredibly vivid dreamer and I have been waking up believing that my dreams (and nightmares) are real life. I dream every night... EVERY night.

I was a competitive gymnast for about 12 years and 'retired' just before college. It was a big decision for me  and very hard considering it was such a huge part of me. I am still having dreams that I am back at the gym, trying my hardest, but it isn't good enough. I cannot improve. It is actually rather depressing when I think about it. Like my own personal hell, never being able to get better.

Anyway I told my friend about it and she suggested I take some natural vitamins to help me. Her boyfriend is a pharmacist so he was telling me all the information (so don't worry, mom). He said it doesn't knock you out but it will help me sleep through the night... it didn't... in fact it may have made things worse. I was tossing and turning al night. I had a dream that Blake proposed to me with the hideous collection of 3 rings and I had to pretend I loved it. Also all the girls I knew were getting engaged as well, like one right after the next at this big party and no one realized it was all happening at once. One of the girls got the exact same collection of rings and they weren't even diamond rings. What does this all mean!?

Also I dreamt that my little brother Nelson built this spherical like hero-mobile but he was turning into a villain and I had to stop him. I could fly again... I can always fly for some reason... like he-who-must-not-be-named. You know that black sticky stuff that takes over spider-man and he becomes like an alter-ego, it was like that. Weird.

Aside from being stuck in the world of Inception, I golfed another couple of holes today. I started out much stronger than the first time but I was tried from working earlier and being out on the range for a while. I cannot believe how much I am not hating this sport. I wouldn't go as far as to say I enjoy quite yet BUT I'm getting close. I also got this hideous sunflower colored sleeveless golf shirt today because it was so dreadfully hot and it was the only one left.

I begin my final two grad classes tomorrow and I am hoping they will not be too difficult to keep up with. I should be getting my books in soon. I am renting them off a website and while I was ordering those, I was also ordering.... some of these:
Red Crochet Women's Classics

A new pair of Toms! These are the most comfortable of shoes and for every pair you purchase, they give a pair to a child in need. Check out the link

 I am off to continue the insomniac's lifestyle and am beginning to re-watch the first and only season of Pushing Daisies. It was soo good, why television, why? I love Bookman's deals.

Boom. Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment