6.05.2011

Movie Reviews.

Now that summer is here I will be watching an unnatural amount of movies so I thought I would give you some of my love and hate ratings.

I Love You, Phillip Morris
-It stars Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor. Jim Carrey is a gay con artist and is constantly getting caught by the police... but continues to escape. It is based on a true story so it was cool just because of that. But definitely rated R for good reasons. 3 Booms

No Strings Attached
-Because of the whole premise of the story is based around the whole 'friends with benefits' concept I was not exactly dying to see it but it was fairly entertaining. Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher are pretty funny. More of a chick flick (according to Blake). 2 Booms

Water for Elephants
-One of the best movies I have ever seen. Unbelievable story line. I have not read the book but am now going to and hear that it follows the plot exactly. Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson were simply amazing. Story about a circus circa 1930 and the corrupt way the big top was run. 5 out of 5 Booms

Pirates of the Caribbean IV: On Stranger Tides
-I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I thought it was going to pale in comparison but I found entirely entertaining and running close behind the the other three. 3 Booms

Aight that's all I got for now. Let me know if I should keep doing this or not :)

Boom. Posted

3 comments:

  1. May I also suggest Fast Five! I am not sure if you are into action movies... but I found it much more interesting then the other movies in the long series. Ps. I also agree with Pirates... love the caribbean waters, perfect for summertime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake saw Fast Five and liked... I don't mind action but I do mind raunchy and those movies usually are haha! But thanks for the suggestion Tyah, I'll have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of the "Boom" rating system :)

    ReplyDelete