6.09.2011

Hypnotizing.



I have recently been looking into some options to help me with my lack of vegetable eating. Its not that I don't want to eat healthy, its just I have not eaten healthy for long that my body won't let me try. I tried to eat that asparagus at the wedding, and well I did but I gagged half way through swallowing it. I do admit there are some vegetables I do not want to it.... and asparagus is one of them. But lettuce, carrots, green beans, and everything else I really want to eat. Especially Caesar salad. Every time I see a chicken Caesar salad I want to eat it but have tried before and failed.

I have tried small portions, visualizing eating them, and even just forcing myself but nothing seems to work. Time to take matters into someone else's hands

So here is my solution: Have you ever seen the movie Office Space? Well the main character is hypnotized to relax and is stuck that way... well I don't want to be stuck in any other way but I think it could work! I have been  researching options in town all day. I think I might call them up later next week and speak to them about my dilemma. I mean they work with patients who want to stop eating so why can't they make people start? One lady says it only requires one session for something like quitting smoking so I think we're good to go.

Oh and today our hour doorbell ran by itself. Oh yeah, no one was out there. Also instead of doing that normal bing bong sound, it just did the bing and then sound like it was stuck until I went out to the door to check. Creeeeepy.

Boom. Hope to be hypnotized soon... posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment