I went to my first dentist in town (at this point I am on my third) and she refilled it but said "If it had been any deeper we would have had to get a root canal". Then I get home and the Novocain begins to wear off when the pain of all pains rears its ugly face. I could barely drink lukewarm water my tooth was so sensitive. Some how I managed through the weekend, went back to see the "dentist", and she say I definitely need to get a root canal. Awesome. She sends me to a specialist but now he has to drill out the brand new filling in order to get to the root. I then go back to my "dentist" where she fits me for a crown where I need more Novocain and she even brings me to tears because I am so fed up with the whole process. AND my "hygienist" is constantly ripping my mouth because she spills the supplies on my teeth.... never apologizes once for it. My mouth it so torn up they have to send me home with a special rinse so it heals...
I specifically tell her I would like a porcelain crown so it is not noticeable. Then I come back for the fourth time to get my final crown sealed on tight when she pulls out my "porcelain" crown that is only porcelain on the side but totally silver on the bottom. Awesome again. She insists the metal causes less wear on my bottom tooth and I just give up. The best part of the whole process was that NO ONE told me what was going to happen step by step. Not the "dentist", not the secretary, not the specialist. Nobody. Needless to say that was about the time I switched to another guy.
No to mention I am extra bummed now because I can never be on American Idol because when I open my mouth to sing, certain angles will just totally focus in on my 'rusty rivot'... as my dad likes to call it. Bogus.
Also one time Blake tried to convince me it was gold which almost gave me a ghetto heart attack.
Hahahaha I just uploaded a picture but it was way to gnarly.... you are just going to have to use your imagination...
Almost as bad as this one... almost.
Boom. Posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment