5.31.2011

Soaking Up the Sun.

We had an old people party at the house last night. I when I say 'old people' I mean 'older people' because the roommate does like the former and much prefers the latter...

It actually went off pretty well. I gave a house tour, we conned one of the men into doing the grilling of the burgers, and the whole thing was over by 9pm. One guy was falling asleep at the table during dessert... just couldn't hang.

The roommate is currently vacuuming. (I would assist but unfortunately there is only one vacuum, darn). She told me "I am only doing a lick and a promise". Umm what? "What does that mean Grammy?" "I am only going to do a lick now and I promise to do the rest later." Haha okay Grammy, deal.

I spent some time out by the pool yesterday since it was a gorgeous 80 degrees, soon to be overtaken by the 102 forecasted for tomorrow, yikes. I had a parade of friends over. This is where you invite everyone over at once but due to their conflicting schedules one comes right after the next. It worked out wonderfully until I realized I forgot to lube of my legs with sunscreen and they were red as chili peppers when I went to bed.... sorry dad :(

Boom. Sunburned... posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment