Mom, you have always been my number one fan and loved me just because,
How ever would I have made it through my life without your gasps, ooh's and aww's?
While I was learning to drive, you would sit, your knuckles turning white
and turn to face me in dreaded fear, smiling with all your might.
At times I was hard to deal with and often we did fight,
but come the next day we would resolve and your arms would be wrapped around me tight.
With my gymnastics, soccer, basketball and track, your time was never squandered,
except for the days my ankles gave way and our vacations, well they were altered.
But you always have a plan
and we had a van
so while you and the whole family were off on your hike
It was one hundred degrees and I was looking deathlike...
Throughout the trials and tribulations our relationship has grown
and with you in my life I shall never be alone.
Thank you, Mom for all that you do
and never forget that I will always love you.
Boom. Posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment