5.28.2011

The Heart of a Champion.

I spent the majority of today cleaning, reorganizing and catching up one of the guilty pleasures I have restricted myself unknowingly from. And that pleasure would be, oh yes, Homestarrunner.com . I know my father would say its stupid for a 22 year-old to watch and my mother would wish I was studying instead, but dangit, I cannot get enough of those sbemails.

I am aware that most of you readers will have no idea of the awesomeness of this website and all of the memories it has created in my life since the 10th grade when I was introduced to it by my old friend Kelly "the green eyed" Wong. If you watch any of them and see the character of Homestar Runner and listen to his voice, my brother can sound just like that. My brother, Blake and his brothers and I all speak in Homestar Runner language when we are together. Its inevitable.


Here is a good starter to get ya going, huge inside joke in my family: Crying

In other news, I babysat for my usual girls last week and Stella, a first grader, needs a little help in spelling and her mother is trying to get her to work on it over the summer. So I decided I would assist and would do that by creating a chapter book with her. We began to brainstorm and she was throwing out all these ideas then finally decided on the subject "Artland". A land full of art with Mr. and Mrs. Pastel, Mr. and Mrs. Crayola, grass made from crayons and an Evil Witch who spills black paint over everyone's art. Oh yeah, its going to be a best seller. 

Boom. Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment