5.31.2011

Ripped from the Root.

"Oh my God, he fell off the stage." This was my roommate's reaction to the premiere of one of the most ridiculous shows on television momentarily, America's Got Talent. Usually this statement would not have been very funny but the nonchalantness of her tone of voice was just too priceless considering the severity of the situation we were watching. I am still laughing!

Unfortunately it is too recent to find a clip... and strangely there are other clips provided of previous poor saps faling off the stage... good grief.

I washed and waxed the ole Tribute today, she is looking fresh and so clean, clean. I swear, every time I am washing the car and a neighbor or dog walker happens by, they always ask if their car can be next... uh no you crazy fools! I almost died washing this one. Time after time I have to force a laugh and grin while saying "Next time, for sure". (There is no next time...)

So I can be a sucker for new products that are just 'to good to be true'. For instance when I was younger I tried Nair for my legs.... and nearly burned off all my skin. I bought the Certain Dry antiperspirant back when my metabolism was through the roof and I could sweat through anything... all it did was make my unda-arms extremely itching... extremely. Anyway, the latest sucker punch was the Veet Wax Strips. Oh yeah, what could go wrong ripping your own hair out, by the root?

Apparently a lot because I rubbed the wax strips quickly between the palms of my hands to create heat and placed the strip onto the outside of the right shin. I then proceeded to rub again to produce more heat.... and violently ripped the thing off... along with a good 5 layers of skin. Hurt like you couldn't imagine. AND its all sunburned, so, double jeopardy.

I really need to start filming this kind of thing and have a vlog going on the side, I think it would be appreciated.

But lesson learned. Also if your birthday is coming up guess what you are getting.... slightly used boxed of Veet Wax Strips. Happy birthday.


Boom. Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment