3.16.2011

You Win Some, You Lose Some.

Before I get started with this evenings post I would just like to point out that my blog is nearing its 1000th view and I have viewers in six different countries...  Here are the stats and how many times they have been viewed total:

United States
969
Argentina
6
Canada
4
Germany
1
Denmark
1
Malaysia
1


Pretty cool, huh? Thanks everyone for the support!

I just found out a minute ago that I received my first B in graduate school... I know, I know its shocking. My perfect GPA is now blemished with this above average but not excellent grade. WHO NEEDS TO LEARN ABOUT COMMUNITY COLLEGES AND MAKE THE CLASS BEYOND DIFFICULT JUST BECAUSE?? Lose.

Remember that button tree I project-ed a few weeks ago? Well.... I hung it up on the wall and instead of hot gluing the buttons to the wood I used these scrapbooking things called Zots. They are double sided sticky dots kind of like that is holding a new credit card the letter you receive in the mail (and you peel it off and play with it for a while until it gets all dirty and gross so you have to throw it away). Kinda like that. Apparently it is fall for my button tree because the "leaves" are falling off. Lose.

I went to Yoga again today and Lucy thought she heard someone rip one right in the beginning of class but I think she was imagining things. After class her, Briana, and I went to Coffee Exchange where I saw an eclair in the little display case with my name on it. Might as well cancel out my hour of intense exercise with some straight up chocolate covered lard. I should have known because this has happened to me before but obviously the thing had been sitting in there all day and by the time I got it... it was stale and hard and just nasty. Two bites later I was done. Lose. 

I guess as far as wins go right now I am on Spring break so that is convenient. No homework or papers to worry about and my in person class will start next week and will be every Thursday.

Natalie's wedding is a month from today which means I will get to see my boyfriend in a month as well. Win.

Nelson and Ryan are no longer here to do absolutely nothing but play xbox and eat all the food. Win. 

The weather has been more than nice and I have been able to go to the pool like 4 times in the past week. Win.

This baby has the cutest reaction ever:

If he heard my mom blow her nose... I don't think he would be laughing (sorry mom) or I guess me for that matter. Lose. 

Well I guess I am not 'winning' right now... Sorry Charlie Sheen. Boom. Posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment