Did you see what they did there?
Roald Dahl wrote books like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Mathilda. He is a literary genius, much like my other favorite author, Dr. Seuss. Those books are equally as genius just on a different level. My favorite book was Green Eggs and Ham. I also liked Go Dogs, Go even though it was not technically written by Seuss. My dad would always ask me "Do you like my hat?" because of that book.
When I was a child, I used to ask my Grandpa Don "Grandpa, do you think I'm odd?" to which he would reply "yes, yes I do". I think I got it from the Beauty and the Beast because Belle was odd... I don't know, maybe?
When I was a child I used to try to sell anything I could to get money. Painted rocks, regular rocks, flowers, some lady's flowers to her... oh she noticed, and lemonade or Tang. I loved Tang. Remember those monkey commercials? "Tang, its a kick inna glass!"
I found it, like a trip down memory lane.
When I was a child I used to watch this Television show about gnomes in the forest who could talk to animals. I'm going to see if that it anywhere on youtube.
Bahahaha I found it! "Gnomes are little people with funny hats and big hearts." Classic.
There you go, a whole bunch of distractions to help you procrastinate whatever you are supposed to be doing... Boom. POSTED.
No comments:
Post a Comment