3.23.2011

Pennies.

I am just waking up from one of the most horrible nightmares I have ever experienced. I dreamt that Blake and I were out in some city street and everyone was to grab a penny and have it magnetically stick to a certain part of a building, the street, mail box, door, anything. There were little magnetic dots all over the place and that was where you were supposed to stick your penny and wait by it. I guess the only places left for us were on the side of this building a little higher then arm's length because we were dangling about a foot off the ground. I don't know who told us to place these pennies onto the dots but everyone had to and also all the people, including us, were about two feet shorter than everything else in the world.

Blake and I eventually decide that we are going to jump down and walk around because this is nonsense. We do not know why we are hanging here and we want to go hide somewhere else. We leave and I quickly switch out my penny for another that was on a dot on the street. I take my penny and use it to open this door to which we hurry into and decide taking the elevator would be too dangerous. I do not how we get up to the top floor but we do and look over the city to see that there are pennies stuck everywhere with people surrounding each one. We turn around because things are beginning to get suspicious and I notice there is some sort of army heading down the street and gathering up people with their pennies. I panic and we run to hide somewhere else and need pennies to get wherever we are going. My pockets are full of pennies.

We finally get to this room where these people seem to be having a Luau, they are dressed in Hawaiian attire and are singing and dancing. We are terrified thinking these are the bad people but they stop us an explain how they are not. These people switched there pennies with another random pennies and threw there identifying pennies somewhere never to be found. So that means that they are all now safe from being identified and cannot be touched. They also show us what the army is doing to the people who are no longer waiting by there pennies but now fleeing for their lives because the army is skinning these people alive (how gruesome). They show us a picture of a person but I close my eyes just in time. People have realized that they need to hide but if they leave there penny the army can still find them and hunt them down. I panic remembering that I did replace my penny (and so did Blake apparently) but now I don't know where my identifying penny is so I start digging through my pockets and pull out every penny looking for the right one. I don't have it. At that time the elevator door opens and everyone freezes. A bunch of kids are in it but decide not to get out and secure their lives. After the door closes I take off to try and find my penny back at the spot we were originally. Its gone somewhere which would be fine it were unfindable but I am not positive it is. Just then the army is heading our way and Blake is protecting me from being seen and just as they are approaching us... I can't wake up fast enough.

Strange, eh? I really do not like these dreams. It did not even feel like a dream and the city looked like the place in inception just completely empty. What is up with the pennies? I will probably never look at one the same again. I wonder what Frued would have to say about this one?

Boom. Pennied.... I mean Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment