3.07.2011

Speaking of Saturday Night Live.

Remember how I had that dream about me being on SNL? Well here is a clip from the latest episode where Miley Cyrus is the host. She did a really good job and the whole thing is hilarious, I suggest watching it on Hulu.com. Here is one of the skits:
Pretty cool. Justing Bieber drives me nuts. I mean, what ever happened to the Jonas Brothers or Aaron Carter? These boy fads last about two minutes and then its on to the next one. After that these hasbeens show up Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew because they have an alcohol addiction by the time they are 15 and egos the size of yo mamma. I'm sorry, that was mean what I said about your mom... I take it back.

Seriously though, things like the Jersey Shore and Real World are all just promoting bad behavior and no morals. I would take a Cake Boss marathon over partying with the Situation any day... who doesn't like watching other people eat cake? Although, here is a hilarious clip of impersonating Snooki... an oldie but a goodie:



Once again, I cannot get the video, this blogger needs to get its priorities in order! (nevermind, I cracked the system)

Off to bed to dream about better things than Snooki I pray... boom. posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment