Nelson, on the other hand, was convinced that Amy was some girl "Claire" that he met at some function he attended who mysteriously got his number. She could have kept going with it but dropped the ball... as per usual. Then after the game we spent the rest of the night soaking up in the hot tub checking out the shooting stars. But of course right in the middle of our soak, the neighbor's bathroom light turns on.
Now this light is right above the shower and shines directly into the spa without any hindrance. We noticed very early on that our neighbors like to wash underneath their underarms because once we saw a hand appear in the window, then disappear, then the other hand appear. Threw us all for a loop the first time but now its weird if the hand doesn't try and join the party.
I have one video that I would like to show everyone. One of the cutest and motivational videos I have ever seen: (Its rated extra G Uncle Kenny)
Isn't that just the sweetest thing. The heart of a champion. I'm exhausted. Boom. Posted.
pshh who still prank calls these days?
ReplyDeletepshh who still comments under 'anonymous' these days?
ReplyDeletehaha ... thanks for mentioning me as not being an exciting day.. you know what post forget you!!!!
ReplyDelete