2.26.2011

The Movies of Today.

I am so over the movies of today. My friend Lyndsie and I went to see Hall Pass for the first showing of the day (because I refuse to pay full price unless its a 3-D must see or something to that effect) so it was only $5.50. I also don't really like to see a lot of movies when they first come out because I want to hear what gross parts are involved before I decide if I want to see i it or not, more than likely not. Anyways, wish I hadn't seen this one... super stupid, beyond stupid. A few funny parts but they were quickly covered in stupid. Also there was a baby in the theater... that's right, and infant. Who brings a baby into a rated R movie? Then let's it cry for like 3 minutes straight without taking it out of the room? People were yelling "Get that baby out of here!" Hahaha there was almost a mutiny. Lyndsie was not happy about it either.


You know what also bugs me, I am trying to watch a comedy... please do not show me terrifying previews of some new film that is from the makers of Paranormal Activity. I had to close my eyes the entire preview because if I catch even the tiniest glimpse of some crazy creature I will never forget it... and it will haunt me forever. I cannot bear to watch scary movies. One of my oldest friends, Abbey, was asked out by a kid I knew when we were back in highschool. She didn't really want to go so I double dated it with her and my friend Kyle. I thought we were going to see March of the Penguins, nice, wholesome, family movie... but no. They wanted to see the The Exorcism of Emily Rose, needless to say I was outvoted and was forced to hide under my jacket the literal duration of the movie... couldn't handle it.


My name is Lauren and I am terrified of everything. Boom. Posted.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that! You seriously were underneath your jacket the entire movie. Haha! And it wasn't even that scary! I am honored to be included in your blog! I think our tulip expedition should be included in it one day. Haha. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete