2.26.2011

Crying At the World.

Here's the deal: I am very big on emotions and empathy. I cry at every event, large or small, and there is no way I will not cry. So today... of course... I am crying because there are only 2 finalist left on "Your OWN show" hosted on the new Oprah Winfrey Network and Oprah gets to choose the next person to have their own show. Well the competition was between a a young mother who wanted to do a cooking show and a man with Cerebral Palsy in a wheelchair who wants to do a traveling show. This man is seriously so hilarious and inspirational and I would just die if he didn't win.  Also I would really want to watch his show. Well Oprah, being the amazing woman she is, picked them both, BOTH! I could hardly contain my tears... well I couldn't at all. Here is a link of his idea before the show, please watch it... it is great! (Unrated due to one word, so watch it first Kenneth, otherwise totally G)


http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachAnner#p/a/u/0/kFv2ISLN8rM


The floodgates were already loose though, because American Idol was on earlier and I never watch that show but since my life is so hectic these days I figured I probably should add this one to the list and this was the final cut before America decides. So a lot a people went home and I felt for them all.


I always get terrible headaches when I cry, too, so you'd think I would stop by now.


I am currently in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend, Blake and I gotta tell ya... It is not very fun and you can only pawn off so much of your unwanted jewelry. You should have seen me walking into a pawn shop... actually two! (You gotta compare prices). Regardless it was quite the spectacle and I got a good amount of money, so well worth the definite disease I probably got just by touching the handle to get in the place. I do not understand how businesses like that (who have no sense of cleanliness or order) still survive in this nation's germ-a-phob and obsessive complusive complex. Although, I guess I do have to take into consideration the usualy people who frequent those shops... forgot about them.


Okay clearly it is too late to continue writing considering I am moving on to the topic of Pawn Shop People so until next time... boom. posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment