Before that whole fiasco I finished one of the projects I have been working on, a tree collage made out of buttons shown here :
![]() |
| I hung it up in my bathroom |
![]() | ||
| My roommate even donated some buttons |
I was showing my mother my new finished project over iChat and as we are chatting I was attempting to clean my room. Then I noticed out my window something strange wheel by. No not a car or a bicycle, but this:
Yeah that is my neighbor's dog, with training wheels.(I knew you guys would appreciate it so I took this pic out of my window, paparazzi status.) I guess it is pretty sad since the poor thing has a bad hip or something but one of my roommate's friend's has a dog who has trouble walking so she just wheels it around in like a doggie suitcase with its head sticking out.
One time I was driving home and I see a three owners and 7 dogs all knotted and tied up in the leashes, but the suitcase dog was freestanding outside of the commotion. I laugh seeing my roommate and Coco are involved and I call out to Coco. Well she bounds around the mess of leashes, heading towards me in my car and knocks the suitcase dog out da suitcase! (I am laughing hysterically as I am recollecting this.) The poor thing was flopping around trying to find its bearings, freaking funniest thing I have ever seen out on the streets.
Today I also danced a little bit on the Kinect and if you don't know what that is or haven't gotten a chance to play with one yet... it is incredible! Its like the Wii but without controllers and its for Xbox. I taped myself just for you but I cannot post the whole thing... its too mortifying.
I got to enjoy a date with my boyfriend via Skype, today. We had a movie date and watched James and the Giant Peach (one of my all time favorites) and it was wonderful. But, during the middle of the movie, Coco starts barking and the gardener is at the door. He lets me know he is going to walk around and take an estimate of the damage (I mean our wonderful work, mother :) and in the one minute he tells me that, I already forget. So I go back to the movie, with Blake on the computer, and out of the corner of my eye I see some guy creeping around my pool and almost have a heart attack... Come on short term memory, you can do it... Boom. Posted.


I am so overwhelmed by the amount of greatness in this single blog post!
ReplyDeleteYou really started it off with a bang! or a pop! or a pffffffft! I rarely "laugh out loud" to things online but let me tell you, that fart story brought be back to my old yoga days through City of Peoria when we would do this rocking movement where we hold our knees and rock on our backs and this one old lady let out 3 consecutive blasts without even flinching. I almost died from holding by the giggles/disgust.
Bahaha! I love the video. Classic. The extra speed makes it hilarious!
ReplyDelete