7.31.2011

Nailing Life.

Boom. Mastered.

So I finally completed my excruciating year of grad school (non-stop since last fall) and it feels gweat! Usually during the summer I get that feeling of "Oh I feel like something is due and I haven't done it yet!!... oh wait, it summer... phew!" and I am still kind of in that zone but what a relief to be finished.

I don't know if I mentioned that the roommate had eye surgery the day before my birthday but she did and for the first couple of days she had to ice her face. Well she took a bag of peas and split it in half between two ziploc bags so she could alternate them. I don't know if anyone used the watch the show "Andy Milanokis" but this adult-kid had a ridiculous show on MTV a few years ago. Here is the theme song:

So I kept calling her a "pea-head". 

Also I have been laughing at this picture for like a whole week now:
Bahahahahaa.

It is even funnier because those original cupcakes show up on pinterest.com like everyday. Nailed it.

Oh and if you are wondering what has been different about me lately it is most definitely the fact that I have been going to the chiropractor. That's right. I just walked right in after work one day asking what it was all about. Turns out my pelvis is slightly rotated and my right leg was a little higher that my left (go figure). So the guy fixed me up and I just need to keep coming in a much as I want so he can align e properly. It feels great and rejuvenating, I would definitely suggest. 

The next thing on my stupid to do list is call that stinking hypnotist. I need to eat my vegetables!

My parent's house has a salt water pool which has turned into my responsibility. Don't get me wrong, I love having a pool... I just hate having to work for it (at least I am admitting my laziness). Well salt pools are special and the system has to be working just right to separate the Na for the Cl to make chlorine for the pool. Ours wasn't working. So the pool has hardly any chlorine and that suddenly means that all the animals in the neighborhood come over and drink out of the pool. How do I know this? Well there is a manmade waterfall that has a grotto underneath it. These animals go over in there and drink from there. 

Don't worry, the pool isn't green like that right now, that was the last time the thing was broken.. whoops. 

Anyway, I know animals are coming to quench their desert thirsts because... THEY POOP IN THE GROTTO. That's right, all sorts of animals remains remain in that grotto right now. Freaking disgusting. I've already had to go in their in the middle of winter (with one leg in the water mind you) and wrap my hand in a plastic bag to remove the feces of the mystery wildlife. The very first year we lived here there was a poop in there of human proportions and there were speculations that my brother maneuvered himself in there... no just kidding. It was definitely a mountain lion (how comforting). 

We also have a river in the other corner of the yard where it was my 'brilliant' idea to put some goldfish a Koi in there. But over the course of 2 year we have probably put over 50 fish in that stinking pond... and now we just have 5 (I think). 



That pond is impossible to clean with those fish. Sometimes I just have the best ideas. NOT.

Boom. Posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment