
Absolutely ridiculous. BUT the pageant that is airing right now is a huge one where the "Ultimate Grand Supreme" winner wins $10,000 so the contestants are ranging from 2-21 years old... And even one of those could be the winner. So they announce their favorite hobbies, colors, and food when they are walking around looking like life-size zombie barbies but when one of the 21 year-old girls was prancing around, the announcer said "Sally wants to go to school to be a mortification when she grows up and own her own funeral home.......... What the heck? A beauty pageant girl wants to slab up the dead? Creepy.
Work is slowly getting better. I think the best part as of now is that my style is slowly improving. I bought a nice black watch so I do not have to rely on my cell phone for the time and I wore a long necklace all day without taking it off. That's an accomplishment. Those thing usually drive me nuts.
We also have casual fridays which is pretty much normal business casual but you can jeans... in the 110 degree heat. At least the office is chilly.
Okay, okay, OKAY so HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART DEUX is releasing tomorrow night AT midnight and you better believe I am going to be there. Although it did take a lot of convincing Blake's middle brother, Ryan, I finally gave in because, well, obviously because its harry potter. I want to dress up like a death eater or Bellatrix Lestrange but I do not think my dark mark will wash off for work...
Clearly that would not come easily... because it didn't before. If you have not read or have not seen anything of the Harry Potter series.... you should. 'Brilliant', as in the british phrase for 'Brilliant'.
Anyway, while I am at the theater waiting for hours and hours in an awesome seat of my choosing I will have lots of time to check out all the freaks roaming around and I will definitely be taking notes. It will be worth galleons.... look it up.
I will be extra cranky for work on Friday but at least I get to wear jeans and recuperate on Saturday. Don't bother me on Saturday, you have been warned.
Oh and another thing. The nightmares have not ceased and so I half wake up one night knowingly talking to myself but I cannot stop. Also 'Rumplstiltskin' is running around as a shadow on my wall, I think he was trying to kill me. But a light shadow because my room was dark. It was terrifying knowingly aware of what was going on and that it was a dream, but physically or mentally not be able to stop it.
I tell my mother about this and this is what she sends :

What a life I live, where the people I love love to torment me into a dreamland of misery and torture.
Oh and the freak contestant who wanted to be a mortician.... beat all the toddlers for their tiaras and she won the $10,000.... whatever.
Boom. Terrified.

No comments:
Post a Comment