7.25.2011

Nearing the Finish Line.

Okay, so many things to catch up on. Let's try and do this quickly:

I am almost completely doen with my Master's... four more days with just one final left... so close.

Harry Potter 7.2 = awesome. Amazing way to end the series. I laughed, I cried, I was... Harry Potter.



My birthday at work was pretty uneventful, but I did get to walk into the office to see this:



Then I had a beautiful birthday dinner with my girlfriends at the Bamboo Club... delicious. 


I got some wonderful cards from my friends and family.



Then, the day after my birthday, I go to work and begin to take a swig from my daily Gatorade, when I taste something like wood. I look down into the bottle and see these lovely things:


Like two cotton ball orbs. The most disgusting thing ever. I was planning on contacting Gatorade but I was just so sick of looking at that bottle and constantly tasting the wood-like substance in my mouth. Gross.

The rest of the week went by rather slowly and the whole time Blake had been telling me I had a package that was supposed to have been there for my birthday but never came. It was Friday when I finally came home to the roommate yelling, "Guess what came today??" But I was so bust trying to get on the internet because Blake and I were supposed to have a Skype date.

I come home from work on the phone, go to drop off my purse in my room, and then head to the living room where the roommate is and Coco is going ballistic. She scratches my leg so I start yelling at her to calm down while the roommate keeps looking over my shoulder. I asked her why she kept doing that and if someone was here. Then I turn around and got the biggest surprise of my life....

BLAKE HAD COME TO SURPRISE ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! He was just standing there with his brother filming my reaction over his shoulder. Of course my jaw dropped to the floor because I could not have been more shocked. I said something to the affect of "Stop it!!""What are you doing here??" and "This isn't real life!" ... yep, that's what I said. Don't worry, I will post the video as soon as possible.

But needless to say we had the best weekend and went up to the Salt River which is always a crazy time. Luckily I didn't lose my or anyone else's shoes (which I usually do). Nor did I flip out of the tube. Then we just relaxed on Sunday before he had to go home and it was an amazing time.

I was seriously so clueless I walked past them hiding twice. TWICE! And I was still expecting to get on the compter and Skype, it was all some sort of a crazy dream.

 I felt like David After the Dentist:



Also I finally got my own desk at work, aside from the temporary one I had:


But my computer keeps breaking... and its not my fault! I mean, it is harder to go back to a PC after going Mac but I am not the one who is breaking it. The thing is cursed or something. Maybe its a sign?

Boom. UPDATED. posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment