I am sitting on my bed, attempting to do work for my online classes and I am hearing this faded noise in the background of something. I cannot place where it is coming from nor can I decipher what it is, I can just faintly hear the words and feel the bass.
The roommate walks near my room so I realize it is not from her television and I tell her I hear something but she assures me she doesn't.... big surprise. I finally look out my window and see a car with windows rolled down almost directly in front of our house. I can hear the radio from this car and it is rather distracting, to say the least. Since I have ben hearing this noise for sometime without being able to place where it was coming from AND I have no idea what the intentions are from this driver.... I decide to get dressed (yes it is noon and I am still in my PJs) and go out there to ask them to move.
I decide the best way would be to go out the back and then hop the brick wall to see whats going on. I do, and find that it is a middle aged Asian woman listening to her radio far too loud. I walk up and ask her if she lives in the neighborhood and if she is waiting for someone. I eventually learn she is waiting for the bus (I assume she is picking a child up from off the bus) and will only be there until it arrives. Well I inform her that I am busy with homework and would she mind either turning down the music or moving to the CUL DE SAC where no houses can be bothered.... She decided that turning down the volume was sufficient.
I would have probably left her alone if it had not been for the kids-trying-to-sneak-into-the-community-pool business my dad and I encountered a few weeks ago, but I had no clue as to why she was there. Also I was asked to work at the club when the Home Owners Association meeting was to be held so I made sure to add my two cents from behind the bar and opt for a placing of a "You will be towed if you park behind my house cause its creepy" sign. Everyone was for it after I told the 'Trespass at your own risk' story.
Also I grilled today. May not have been the best chicken in the world but Blake would have loved it. (He loves ALL chicken). Back before we were together and merely best friends, I called him up because we had not spoken in awhile. We were making small talk when I asked him what was up in his world and he replied "Well, I still love chicken". Best. Response. Ever. My dad liked it to when I relayed the conversation. That boy is clever :)
I also had to run and get milk from Safeway today and they have fresh bread made every hour on the hour so I picked me up some of that and do you know, it is like heaven in your mouth. All nice and warm, extra delicious.
Boom. Posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment