I'M BACK SUCKAS!
That's right, I've dusted of the ole blog and this baby is back in business. A new year, a new challenge, and a new blog post every Wednesday? Can life get any better? I suggest that it cannot! (A little Brian Regan to bring in the new tone for ya.) Speaking of Brian Regan.... he was just in town this fall and my *ahem* fiance (yes, I'm engaged!) surprised me with tickets to my favorite comedian and the night was non-stop laughter. Some other 2012 highlights include:
January: New Year's in Scottsdale with friends (oh the drive home)
March: Won the crap out of retiree bingo at the old neighborhood (Literally made more money playing than working at that golf course...)
April: Return to Indianapolis for job interviews (End up having to go to another one after celebratory happy hour... needless to say it's not my current job. Also, Skyzone!)
May: New job offer and finally pack up for Indy (... and my new car Stella becomes a part of the familia!)
August: Back to Vegas for Summer Splash (why yes.... you can have too much Vegas)
September: Aurora & Sterling are born (Blake and my alternate personalities who are hipsters)
October: Built up o much excitement to hand out candy to trick or treaters... didn't even have one show up... (at least my Barbie zombie outfit was not entirely wasted... it lasted through a bottle of Riesling). Blake and I become obsessed with puppies we can't have or afford (and I'm allergic). Also, I went on the great adventure of the MegaBus all the way to Nashville (that's another post in itself...)
November: I said YES! (Blake proposed after 8 years of friendship, 1.5 years long distance, 6 months regular dating, some mistakes and forgiveness, and now we are getting married!)
December: Moving Apartments, Mom & the Old Roommate came to visit, Picking out wedding date!!! Christmas Tea in D.C., Christmas vacation in Texas, and New Year's snow in Indy (I think I've had enough traveling for one year!)
OKAY, That was my 2012!! On to the next year with even more incredible memories!


LoWeN!!! you're getting MARRIED>>>!!!!!....in NINETEEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete